Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:HOT), along with King Yuan Da Real Estate Limited, today jointly announced the opening of Four Points by Sheraton Bijie. The entry of the Four Points by Sheraton brand marks the first international branded hotel in Bijie City and the first Four Points property in Guizhou Province.
With more than 20 operating hotels throughout Greater China, Four Points by Sheraton continues to have a long runway of growth, leveraging its first mover advantage in secondary and tertiary cities. Providing travelers with timeless design, uncomplicated comfort and great service, the brand plans to double its presence in Greater China in the coming years.
“We are excited to unveil our fast-growing Four Points in Guizhou Province for the first time,” says Qian Jin, President, Greater China, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. “Four Points by Sheraton Bijie is a significant addition to Bijie City’s hospitality landscape, offering business and leisure travelers everything they need to be comfortable and productive on the road like fast & free WiFi and free bottled water.”
Four Points by Sheraton Bijie is strategically located in the city’s business center on Dongsheng Road (Kaihang Road), across the street from the Qixingguan District Government Offices. The hotel is part of a complex that houses the city’s largest shopping mall. It is just minutes from Bijie’s coach station, and a 25-minute drive from Bijie Feixiong Airport.Located in Guizhou province in the southwestern part of China, Bijie is a multicultural region rich in beautiful natural tourism resources, including Zhijin Cave Scenic Area, one of the most spectacular karst caves in China; Caohai Lake, the largest plateau freshwater lake in Guizhou and an ideal habitat for birds; and One-Hundred-Li Azalea Belt, the largest primeval azalea forest in China where some festivals of the Yi and Miao ethnic minorities are held.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV