KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced that it was awarded a contract by BP Exploration (Shah Deniz) Limited to provide detailed engineering and procurement support services for the Shah Deniz Stage 2 Project located in the Azerbaijan sector of the Caspian Sea. It will be booked into backlog in Q4 2013.
This contract win follows the successful completion of FEED services for Shah Deniz Stage 2 and will be delivered through KBR’s offices in the U.K., Singapore and Indonesia.
“KBR is delighted to continue our longstanding relationship with BP and its partners by taking this world class energy project to the execution stage and follows KBR’s 20 year presence and successful track record in Azerbaijan working with BP on both the Shah Deniz and ACG fields,” said Roy Oelking, Group President, Hydrocarbons.
KBR will provide engineering design and procurement support services for an offshore complex consisting of two bridge-linked fixed jacket platforms as well as an onshore gas processing facility. The onshore facility consists of two gas processing trains with 900 mmscf/d capacity each and condensate processing facilities with about 105 mbd capacity located adjacent to the existing Shah Deniz Stage 1 facilities at Sangachal Terminal. This work will start in January 2014 and run through to 2018.KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power, industrial, and commercial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV