NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
L Brands (LB) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Myriad Genetics (MYGN) was downgraded from market perform to underperform at JMP Securities. Twelve-month price target is $15. BRCA pricing is lower than expected, JMP Securities said.
SP Plus (SP) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
[Read: 4 Stocks Ready for Breakouts]
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Expedia's (EXPE) 12-month price target was raised at Cantor Fitzgerald. Shares are now seen reaching $75. Checks point to higher site visitation in recent months, Cantor Fitzgerald said. Buy rating.
[Read: What Supplemental Health Care Has Been Costing Us]
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV