PLANO, Texas, Dec. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Who says the party must stop on New Year's Day? For football fans across the country, the party will keep getting better at the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl when comedic icon Jimmy Kimmel joins the Tostitos brand for this year's bowl game broadcast on ESPN. By integrating Kimmel's distinct brand of humor and entertainment with one of college football's greatest match-ups, Tostitos, a flagship brand from PepsiCo's Frito-Lay division, is bringing a party of a lifetime to viewers who tune in for the game.
"Tostitos is a brand known for making life a party and together with Jimmy, we're excited to bring a new level of fun and entertainment to the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl broadcast," said Ram Krishnan, vice president of marketing, Frito-Lay North America. "Fans who tune in can expect to see hilarious college football and party-themed content created by and starring Jimmy during halftime and throughout the game."
To get fans excited for the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl and give them a preview of what to expect during the game day broadcast, Kimmel recently kicked off his partnership with the Tostitos brand by announcing his " Worst Contest Ever." As part of his "contest," Kimmel invited fans to get a bag of Tostitos tortilla chips and mail him a single chip to be placed in his very own snack bowl, with the unlikely chance he'll eat one fan's chip during the 2014 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. What makes it Kimmel's "Worst Contest Ever?" – Kimmel is offering no prize, no rules and no winner; in fact, it's not really a contest at all.Tostitos Launches "Bring the Party" Marketing Campaign Tostitos also will debut its new "Bring the Party" marketing campaign with the introduction of two new ads that will air for a national audience during the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl and other Bowl Championship Series broadcasts. The new spots feature a team of specialists who drop in to save parties, making them better by removing boring party food and replacing them with Tostitos tortilla chips, dips and salsa to get the party going. Both spots parody classic home-repair ads in a light-hearted, humorous tone and include a phone number and website ( www.bringthepartynow.com) where consumers can access party repair tips. Grandma (:30)
- In "Grandma," party specialist Steve O'Hare and his team rescue a dull house party. Upon entering the home, the party specialists remove boring party food and replace it with Tostitos Cantina Thin and Crispy tortilla chips and Tostitos Cantina Chipotle Salsa. In addition to transforming the party atmosphere using state-of-the-art tools and "first-quality party products," O'Hare's team also removes unwanted party guests, leaving behind happy, energetic partygoers.
- In "Speaker Dancer," Steve O'Hare and his team of party specialists come to the rescue of a party in trouble and immediately get to work on turning the boring party into something memorable. The party experts "install" "first-quality party products" like new Tostitos Fajita flavored Scoops! tortilla chips and Tostitos Queso Blanco dip along with an absolutely free-of-charge "speaker dancer" designed to hype up the party. Partygoers enjoy the new food and amped-up party ambiance.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts