Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM):
Thousands will lace up their sneakers in Nashville on January 1, declaring their commitments to living healthy, active lives in 2014 as part of a 35 city Commitment Day 5K fun walk/run event.
Commitment Day, a broad social movement created by Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company in 2013, will kick off its second year with tens of thousands across the nation committing to healthy eating, exercise, family, respect, giving and a healthy planet in 2014.
Commitment Day Nashville benefits the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, a freestanding hospital dedicated to serving only children with national recognition as a leading provider of pediatric health care services. Experts treat and work to prevent all health issues ranging from common childhood conditions to serious, advanced diseases.
For more information or to register, visit commitmentday.com/nashville/.
January 1, 2014
Commitment Day Nashville
The 3.1-mile course starts on the Vanderbilt University campus in front of Dudley Field (Jess Neely Drive). Participants travel through a portion of the Vanderbilt Campus before heading out onto 31st Avenue North, then pass through the Belmont/Hillsboro Village area via Magnolia Blvd. and Fairfax Avenue, continuing along 24th Ave. passing Fannie Mia Dees Park before returning to the Vanderbilt Campus and the finish line on Jess Neely Drive.
Story angles leading up to Commitment Day include:
Story angles day-of include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV