Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM):
Thousands will lace up their sneakers in Tulsa on January 1, declaring their commitments to living healthy, active lives in 2014 as part of a 35 city Commitment Day 5K fun walk/run event.
Commitment Day, a broad social movement created by Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company in 2013, will kick off its second year with tens of thousands across the nation committing to healthy eating, exercise, family, respect, giving and a healthy planet in 2014.
For more information or to register, visit www.commitmentday.com/tulsa.
January 1, 2014
Commitment Day Tulsa
The 3.1 mile course will start at Life Time Fitness South Tulsa (10642 S Memorial Drive Bixby, OK 74133). Participants will begin directly from the parking area and skirt around the entire beautiful Life Time facility. The course will then run north on South Memorial Drive, then head west on E 101st Street to the turn-around. This will be a flat out and back course and will finish back at Life Time Fitness directly across from the Finish Line Party inside the gym.
Story angles leading up to Commitment Day include:
Story angles day-of include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV