Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM):
Hundreds will lace up their sneakers in Bentonville on January 1, declaring their commitments to living healthy, active lives in 2014 as part of a 35 city Commitment Day 5K fun walk/run event.
Commitment Day, a broad social movement created by Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company in 2013, will kick off its second year with tens of thousands across the nation committing to healthy eating, exercise, family, respect, giving and a healthy planet in 2014.
For more information or to register, visit www.commitmentday.com/bentonville.
January 1, 2014
Commitment Day Bentonville
The 3.1 mile course will start at the entrance to the Orchards Park parking area on the west side. Runners will travel west on John DeShields across "J" Street down Museum Drive to the entrance of Crystal Bridges then back up Museum Drive, across "J" Street heading east on John DeShields to MLK. Runner will continue south on MLK to the Memorial Park trail and stay on the trail around Memorial Park until it connects back to John DeShields at the intersection of MLK continuing west down John DeShields back to the start/finish line.
Story angles leading up to Commitment Day include:
Story angles day-of include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV