Is That a Revolution in Your Pants?
SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) -- For years, Victoria's Secret has been the go-to retailer for luxury women's undergarments.
But for men, there has yet to be an equivalent, market-dominating manufacturer whose name is synonymous with luxury men's briefs.
Mathias Ingvarsson may very well change that.
Ingvarsson, one of the entrepreneurs who brought the world the Tempur-Pedic mattress, has just launched Frigo a new line of luxury men's underwear that he describes as game changing.And he's betting that men will spend triple digits to wear his bold new underwear. They cost as much as $100 a pair. "I tried them on, and said 'It's the best thing I've ever tried.' " says Ingvarsson, CEO and founder of RevolutionWear, which makes Frigo. The company has merged technology, design and the best available materials to develop its product. Translation: These are far from your old-fashioned boxers or briefs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV