- provide the Government with the authority to conduct inspections to make sure employers are meeting the conditions of the program;
- allow the Government to ban non-compliant employers from the program for two years and immediately add their names to a public "black list"
- strengthen criteria for assessing Labour Market Opinion (LMO) and work permit applications; and
- provide the Government with the authority to revoke or suspend LMOs, or refuse to process LMO applications, and to revoke and refuse to process work permits, when necessary.
Further Reforms To The Temporary Foreign Worker Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.