Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) (Euronext: CHMT) has announced that it is raising the price of the products supplied by the Urethanes Business effective Jan. 15, 2014, or as contracts allow, as the result of continued escalation in the cost of key raw materials used in the manufacture of pre-polymers and specialty curatives. Chemtura will increase the prices of its pre-polymers and specialty curatives by up to 5 percent in the North America and Latin America regions. These increases are essential to sustain Chemtura’s ability to provide high quality products, service levels and innovative offerings.
Chemtura Corporation, with 2012 sales of $2.2 billion, 1 is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty and agro chemicals. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com.
1 2012 net sales of $2.2 billion reflects discontinued operations treatment for Chemtura’s plastic antioxidants and Consumer Products businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV