Shareholder rights law firm Johnson & Weaver, LLP has commenced an investigation into whether certain officers and directors of Textura Corporation (NYSE: TXTR) violated state or federal laws.
In December 2013, Citron Research issued a report titled “‘American Hustle’ meets the ‘Wolf of Wall Street’”. In this article Citron stated that Textura would have been insolvent had it not been for this IPO and listed a myriad of examples of how investors were misled.
On this reported news, Textura’s stock dropped $6.44, or 17%, to close at $31.30 on December 26, 2013. This investigation will determine whether shareholders were harmed by fraud and deception as Citron claims.
If you are a Textura shareholder and are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact lead analyst Jim Baker ( firstname.lastname@example.org) at 619-230-0063.Johnson & Weaver, LLP is a nationally recognized shareholders’ rights law firm. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits. For more information about the firm and its attorneys, please visit http://www.johnsonandweaver.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV