4. As of noon trading, United Continental Holdings ( UAL) is down $1.29 (-3.4%) to $36.78 on light volume. Thus far, 1.4 million shares of United Continental Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.56-$38.11 after having opened the day at $38.07 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.07. United Continental Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides passenger and cargo air transportation services. The company operates in six continents from its hubs in Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Guam, Houston, Los Angeles, New York/Newark, San Francisco, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. United Continental Holdings has a market cap of $13.6 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 62.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate United Continental Holdings a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates United Continental Holdings as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full United Continental Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts