1. As of noon trading, Cisco Systems ( CSCO) is up $0.13 (0.6%) to $21.93 on light volume. Thus far, 9.1 million shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 46.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $21.78-$22.00 after having opened the day at $21.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.80. Cisco Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells Internet protocol (IP) and other products related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. Cisco Systems has a market cap of $116.0 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 10.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 19 analysts that rate Cisco Systems a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cisco Systems as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the technology sector could consider Technology Select Sector SPDR ( XLK) while those bearish on the technology sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Technology ( REW).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts