Drugs Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks
2. As of noon trading, Novartis ( NVS) is up $1.45 (1.8%) to $80.41 on light volume. Thus far, 478,896 shares of Novartis exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.03-$80.55 after having opened the day at $80.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.96. Novartis AG engages in the research, development, manufacture, and marketing of a range of healthcare products worldwide. Novartis has a market cap of $191.8 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 24.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Novartis a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Novartis as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Novartis Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts