AmTrust Financial Services Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (AFSI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for AmTrust Financial Services (Nasdaq:AFSI) is Monday, December 30, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $32.14 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.8%. The average volume for AmTrust Financial Services has been 884,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. AmTrust Financial Services has a market cap of $2.34 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 12.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., through its subsidiaries, underwrites and provides property and casualty insurance in the United States and internationally.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV