ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Jenkins and Associates located in Springfield, Missouri. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 1997, Jenkins and Associates (Jenkins) offers employee benefit brokerage and consulting services such as group medical, dental, life, voluntary benefits, disability, wellness and long term care insurance programs for their corporate clients throughout the Midwest. They specialize in providing services for public school consortiums and various association plans. Douglas Jenkins and his associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of William Ziebell, head of Gallagher's North Central employee benefit brokerage and compensation consulting operations.
"Jenkins has an entrepreneurial and team-based focus to their client service which will fit well within our culture. Their foundation is built on their depth of experience and outstanding business and market relationships," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their specialization and mid-western presence will also be an excellent complement to our employee benefits operations. We are pleased to welcome Doug and his colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 24 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501/ firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV