NEW YORK (
CHANGE IN RATINGS:
Aircastle (AYR) was slipping 0.5% to $19.23 after it was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
FirstEnergy (FE) was adding 1.0% to $32.39 after Wells Fargo upgraded the stock to outperform from market perform. Valuation reflects an attractive entry point, Wells Fargo said.
Hovnanian (HOV) was edging up 0.3% to $6.33 after its shares were upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
[Read: Apple to $1,000 in 2014]
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Herbalife (HLF) estimates, price target were raised at Wedbush. The 12-month price target is now $90, Wedbush said. Estimates were also increased, given strong distributor feedback. Outperform rating.
[Read: Retail Stocks: Year in Review]
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV