Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) ( http://www.groupon.com) today announced the new face of its growing health, beauty and wellness category, Favin the Beauty Maven. Favin is now highlighting her expertise across her own blog on Groupon.com, and her social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter. Favin will be sharing her beauty tips and tricks and providing insight into a variety of trends and unique treatments, all with an emphasis on maintaining health, beauty and wellness without breaking the bank. She’ll also be experimenting with a variety of treatments and will share those on her YouTube channel and other social media platforms.
“I’m excited to share all of my experiences with customers and followers alike,” said Favin the Beauty Maven. “Whether it’s a new way to reduce wrinkles, volumize lashes or clear your skin, or an in-spa or at-home treatment to calm your nerves or revitalize your soul, my goal is to bring you the very latest every day.”
To celebrate her debut and the new year, Favin the Beauty Maven is giving away prizes. Follow @FavintheMaven on Twitter, reply to her with a health and beauty trend you want to try in 2014 and include #Favin2014 in your response for a chance to win $50 in Groupon Bucks.
In addition to Favin’s debut, Groupon has established its own Health, Beauty and Wellness Merchant Advisory Board. Composed of top tier health, beauty and wellness merchant partners and consultants from across the United States, Groupon’s Health, Beauty and Wellness Merchant Advisory Board provides insight into regional and seasonal trends as well as industry knowledge. The Board meets on a regular basis to share information and new developments in the space, all in an effort to bring the very best to Groupon customers and merchants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV