MasterCard has launched #PricelessNewYear, the company’s largest integrated digital and social media campaign to date, designed to connect people around the world and celebrate families, friendships and community during the holiday season. Mixing traditional media spots with a global social activation in 175 countries the program will curate peoples holiday “priceless moments” via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and showcase them on New Year’s Eve via the world famous digital billboards that make up Times Square.
“A brand is defined by the experiences people have around it,” said Raja Rajamannar, chief marketing officer for MasterCard. “MasterCard is focused on bringing people together to celebrate their passions while helping to drive a little more Priceless in their lives. Social is in our DNA, it’s the essence of what Priceless was built to be.”
Digital/Traditional Media:1. MasterCard will create an unforgettable branded presence on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, encouraging consumers to share their wishes and images for a #PricelessNewYear. 2. A 30 second spot is airing around the world including all major TV networks in the U.S. and during ABC’s New Year’s Rocking Eve with Ryan Seacrest. As New Year’s is a time for reflection, MasterCard is leveraging one of our favorite Priceless spots titled "Arrivals" which features real footage of families welcoming loved ones home. 3. Additionally, the Arrivals spot will be running on video screens in 7,000 taxis throughout the New York City area through December 31st. Surrounding the spot, taxi riders will be encouraged via digital banners to share photos and wishes on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using the #PricelessNewYear hashtag for a chance to have their photo appear in Times Square. Virtual Connections in Times Square 1. With all eyes focused on Times Square on New Year’s Eve, MasterCard brings consumers to the festivities virtually.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV