On 12/30/13, Resource Capital Corp's 8.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (RSO.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5312, payable on 1/30/14. As a percentage of RSO.PRA's recent share price of $23.50, this dividend works out to approximately 2.26%, so look for shares of RSO.PRA to trade 2.26% lower — all else being equal — when RSO.PRA shares open for trading on 12/30/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 9.09%, which compares to an average yield of 7.82% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, RSO.PRA was trading at a 6.48% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of RSO.PRA shares, versus RSO:
Below is a dividend history chart for RSO.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5312 on Resource Capital Corp's 8.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Resource Capital Corp (RSO) makes up 1.83% of the Mortgage REIT Income ETF (MORT) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV