On 12/27/13, LaSalle Hotel Properties's 7.25% Series G Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest (LHO.PRG) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4531, payable on 1/15/14. As a percentage of LHO.PRG's recent share price of $24.04, this dividend works out to approximately 1.88%, so look for shares of LHO.PRG to trade 1.88% lower — all else being equal — when LHO.PRG shares open for trading on 12/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.46%, which compares to an average yield of 7.82% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, LHO.PRG was trading at a 2.80% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of LHO.PRG shares, versus LHO:
Below is a dividend history chart for LHO.PRG, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4531 on LaSalle Hotel Properties's 7.25% Series G Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares of Beneficial Interest:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, LaSalle Hotel Properties (LHO) makes up 2.20% of the S&P SmallCap Financials Portfolio ETF (PSCF) which is trading higher by about 0.2% on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV