On 12/27/13, Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc's 8.45% Series D Cumulative Preferred Stock (AHT.PRD) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5281, payable on 1/15/14. As a percentage of AHT.PRD's recent share price of $25.57, this dividend works out to approximately 2.07%, so look for shares of AHT.PRD to trade 2.07% lower — all else being equal — when AHT.PRD shares open for trading on 12/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.27%, which compares to an average yield of 8.58% in the "REITs" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, AHT.PRD was trading at a 2.20% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of AHT.PRD shares, versus AHT:
Below is a dividend history chart for AHT.PRD, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5281 on Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc's 8.45% Series D Cumulative Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Ashford Hospitality Trust Inc (AHT) makes up 1.22% of the DWA Developed Markets Momentum Portfolio ETF (PIZ) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV