On 12/27/13, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.'s 6.25% Series B Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock (ANH.PRB) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.3906, payable on 1/15/14. As a percentage of ANH.PRB's recent share price of $20.45, this dividend works out to approximately 1.91%, so look for shares of ANH.PRB to trade 1.91% lower — all else being equal — when ANH.PRB shares open for trading on 12/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.64%, which compares to an average yield of 7.82% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, ANH.PRB was trading at a 18.20% discount to its liquidation preference amount. It should be noted that the preferred shares are convertible, with a conversion ratio of 2.3809. The chart below shows the one year performance of ANH.PRB shares, versus ANH:
Below is a dividend history chart for ANH.PRB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.3906 on Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.'s 6.25% Series B Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (ANH) makes up 2.39% of the KBW High Dividend Yield Financial Portfolio ETF (KBWD) which is trading lower by about 0.1% on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV