On 12/27/13, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc.'s 8.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (ARI.PRA) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5391, payable on 1/15/14. As a percentage of ARI.PRA's recent share price of $25.11, this dividend works out to approximately 2.15%, so look for shares of ARI.PRA to trade 2.15% lower — all else being equal — when ARI.PRA shares open for trading on 12/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.59%, which compares to an average yield of 7.82% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, ARI.PRA was trading at a 0.44% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of ARI.PRA shares, versus ARI:
Below is a dividend history chart for ARI.PRA, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5391 on Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc.'s 8.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance Inc. (ARI) makes up 1.47% of the Mortgage REIT Income ETF (MORT) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV