On 12/30/13, Kimco Realty Corp.'s 6.00% Class I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (KIM.PRI) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.375, payable on 1/15/14. As a percentage of KIM.PRI's recent share price of $20.84, this dividend works out to approximately 1.80%, so look for shares of KIM.PRI to trade 1.80% lower — all else being equal — when KIM.PRI shares open for trading on 12/30/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.16%, which compares to an average yield of 7.82% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, KIM.PRI was trading at a 16.16% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of KIM.PRI shares, versus KIM:
Below is a dividend history chart for KIM.PRI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.375 on Kimco Realty Corp.'s 6.00% Class I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Kimco Realty Corp. (KIM) makes up 5.28% of the iShares Retail Real Estate Capped ETF (RTL) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV