The chart below shows the one year performance of FITB shares, versus its 200 day moving average. Looking at this chart, FITB's low point in its 52 week range is $14.91 per share, with $21.13 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $21.11.
FITB makes up 4.98% of the iShares U.S. Regional Banks ETF (IAT)
According to Preferred Stock Channel, there is are 2 series of preferred stock that are senior to FITB — find out what they are ».
In afternoon trading Thursday, FITB was up about 0.6% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV