Boston Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (BXP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Boston Properties (NYSE:BXP) is tomorrow, December 27, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $2.90 per share. At a price of $103.94 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.5%. The average volume for Boston has been 884,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Boston has a market cap of $15.81 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 2.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Boston Properties, Inc., a real estate investment trust (REIT), together with its subsidiaries, engages in the ownership and development of office properties.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV