SL Green Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (SLG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for SL Green Realty Corporation (NYSE:SLG) is tomorrow, December 27, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 50 cents per share. At a price of $92.86 as of 9:50 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for SL Green has been 691,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. SL Green has a market cap of $8.55 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 20.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. SL Green Realty Corp. is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The firm engages in the property management, acquisitions, financing, development, construction, and leasing. It also provides tenant services to its clients. The firm invests in real estate markets of the United States.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV