Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HNW, EFR, RSO, LECO, KSU
Kansas City Southern (NYSE: KSU) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 22 cents per share. At a price of $123.56 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.7%. The average volume for Kansas City Southern has been 677,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Kansas City Southern has a market cap of $13.6 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 47.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Kansas City Southern, through its subsidiaries, engages in the freight rail transportation business. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.17. TheStreet Ratings rates Kansas City Southern as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Kansas City Southern Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV