Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: HNW, EFR, RSO, LECO, KSU
Resource Capital Corporation (NYSE: RSO) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $6.12 as of 9:34 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 13.1%. The average volume for Resource Capital Corporation has been 922,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Resource Capital Corporation has a market cap of $778.0 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 8.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Resource Capital Corp., a specialty finance company, purchases and manages a diversified portfolio of commercial real estate-related assets and commercial finance assets in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.69. TheStreet Ratings rates Resource Capital Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Resource Capital Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV