EPR Properties (NYSE: EPR) today announced that the Company’s President and CEO, David Brain, appeared as a featured guest on CNBC’s “Closing Bell” Tuesday, December 24. Discussion focused on how new titles, along with franchise titles provide fresh product which lead to the long-term, consistent performance of the box office. Click Here to see a replay.
About EPR Properties
EPR Properties is a specialty real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests in properties in select market segments which require unique industry knowledge, while offering the potential for stable and attractive returns. Our total investments exceed $3.4 billion and our primary investment segments are Entertainment, Recreation and Education. We adhere to rigorous underwriting and investing criteria centered on key industry and property level cash flow standards. We believe our focused niche approach provides a competitive advantage, and the potential for higher growth and better yields. Further information is available at www.eprkc.com or from Brian Moriarty at 888-EPR-REIT.
About CNBC’s “Closing Bell”Bill Griffeth and Kelly Evans guide you through the last and most important hour of trading with live coverage from Chicago and New York. The show takes a close-up look at how the markets are moving, what's driving them and how investors are reacting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV