On 12/26/13, Newcastle Investment Corp's 8.05% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NCT.PRC) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5031, payable on 1/31/14. As a percentage of NCT.PRC's recent share price of $25.24, this dividend works out to approximately 1.99%, so look for shares of NCT.PRC to trade 1.99% lower — all else being equal — when NCT.PRC shares open for trading on 12/26/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.97%, which compares to an average yield of 7.81% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, NCT.PRC was trading at a 0.96% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of NCT.PRC shares, versus NCT:
Below is a dividend history chart for NCT.PRC, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5031 on Newcastle Investment Corp's 8.05% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Newcastle Investment Corp (NCT) makes up 3.67% of the Mortgage REIT Income ETF (MORT) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV