The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Intl FCStone, Inc. (Nasdaq: INTL) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially misleading business information to the investing public.
On December 17, 2013, Intl FCStone announced that it had identified accounting errors in the reconciliation of its subsidiary, INTL FCStone Markets, LLC and would be unable to file its Form 10-K for the fiscal year 2013 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on its due date. Intl FCStone believes these errors may reflect an overstatement of revenue trading gains of up to $10.2 million and net income of up to $6.4 million. Further, Intl FCStone disclosed that it may need to restate its financial statements for fiscal years 2011 and 2012. On this news, shares of Intl FCStone fell $1.95 per share, or by approximately 8%, to close at $18.60 on December 18, 2013.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a class action lawsuit as a result of this adverse information. If you purchased Intl FCStone securities, you may visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV