DuPont (DD): This stock is headed to $80, said Cramer, thanks to a successful spinoff of its titanium dioxide business.
Exxon Mobil (XOM): Production growth is back and that mean $115 a share for this lumbering oil giant.
Stocks Picks, Part 2
Continuing with his in-depth look at all 30 Dow stocks, Cramer noted:
General Electric (GE): This stock is ready to roar as it sheds its financial arm in favor of returning as a great American industrial giant.Goldman Sachs (GS): Here's one stock that actually benefits from the new Volcker rule. Cramer said $200 a share is entirely feasible. Home Depot (HD): With a boom in spending on homes, this stock trades well below its average and has a buyback to boot. IBM (IBM): No one trusts the earnings estimates for IBM, but with easy compares $200 a share is possible for this Warren Buffett-endorsed company. Cramer said he's still not a fan. Intel (INTC): This company has new chips and a strong balance sheet thanks to shedding weaker divisions. Cramer said he is a fan of this stock. Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): This Action Alerts PLUS name needs to shed its diagnostics business, said Cramer, do that and it sees $108 a share. JPMorgan Chase (JPM): Investors will pay more for the leaner, simplerJP Morgan. Cramer expects an excellent quarter. McDonald's (MCD): This company is being eaten alive by the healthy eating trend, but still could see $105 a share with just two consecutive positive monthly sales numbers. Merck (MRK): This stock also needs a breakup to reignite growth, said Cramer. Microsoft (MSFT): Yet another breakup story. Cramer said $45 a share is possible as investors ponder the possibilities.
Lightning RoundIn the Lightning Round, Cramer was bullish on Hasbro (HAS), Dominion Resources (D), Duke Energy (DUK), Organovo Holdings (ONVO) and GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT). Cramer was bearish on LeapFrog (LF).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV