HRB, ATHN And ADS, Pushing Diversified Services Industry Downward
1. As of noon trading, Alliance Data Systems Corporation ( ADS) is down $2.00 (-0.8%) to $253.87 on light volume. Thus far, 169,877 shares of Alliance Data Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 551,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $252.26-$256.07 after having opened the day at $255.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $255.87. Alliance Data Systems Corporation provides marketing and loyalty solutions primarily in North America. The company operates in three segments: LoyaltyOne, Epsilon, and Private Label Services and Credit. Alliance Data Systems Corporation has a market cap of $12.2 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 76.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Alliance Data Systems Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Alliance Data Systems Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Alliance Data Systems Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts