3. As of noon trading, Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk ( TLK) is up $0.40 (1.1%) to $35.06 on light volume. Thus far, 44,670 shares of Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 301,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.86-$35.25 after having opened the day at $34.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.66. PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Tbk provides network and telecommunication services to individual and home customers, companies, and institutions in Indonesia and internationally. It operates through four segments: Personal, Home, Corporate, and Others. Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk has a market cap of $84.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 6.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts