2. As of noon trading, ManpowerGroup ( MAN) is up $0.76 (0.9%) to $86.36 on light volume. Thus far, 91,826 shares of ManpowerGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 689,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $85.55-$86.44 after having opened the day at $85.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $85.60. ManpowerGroup Inc. provides workforce solutions and services. ManpowerGroup has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 101.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate ManpowerGroup a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ManpowerGroup as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full ManpowerGroup Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts