3. As of noon trading, Computer Sciences Corporation ( CSC) is up $0.29 (0.5%) to $55.21 on light volume. Thus far, 143,980 shares of Computer Sciences Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $54.79-$55.40 after having opened the day at $55.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.92. Computer Sciences Corporation provides information technology (IT) and professional services and solutions in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Computer Sciences Corporation has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 36.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Computer Sciences Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Computer Sciences Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full Computer Sciences Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts