4. As of noon trading, Jacobs Engineering Group ( JEC) is up $0.38 (0.6%) to $61.50 on light volume. Thus far, 102,574 shares of Jacobs Engineering Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 793,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.10-$61.58 after having opened the day at $61.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.12. Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. provides technical, professional, and construction services to various industrial, commercial, and governmental clients worldwide. Jacobs Engineering Group has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 43.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Jacobs Engineering Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Jacobs Engineering Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Jacobs Engineering Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts