Kass: Jim Cramer's Pool
"You might catch a Katz
And a biggie named Dicker
Both spouting their spouts
And all earning a bounty.
"You'll probably catch many more writers
Like Ashenberg and Peltier
And, oh by the way,
Did I mention an 'Ask Noah?'
"Then you'll stop for the day
'Cause there's nothing that's bigger
Than Jim's site, so they say.
That there is something bigger! Someone like Rev Shark
Rev's a technician so big, if you know what I mean,
That he makes a whale look like a tiny sardine! "Oh, the site is full of a number of oldies,
Like Hoerth, Williams and Malandrino,
J. Collins, Berman and Krill
And Horween - oh!
If a subscriber is patient,
He might get many more winners!
That we all get really bright
As we sit here and read
On Jim Cramer's site!"
This column originally appeared on Real Money Pro at 8:01 a.m. EST on Dec. 23.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV