5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Thursday: DHF, BGH, HMC, NCT, DHR
Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 2 cents per share. At a price of $77.09 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.1%. The average volume for Danaher Corporation has been 2.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Danaher Corporation has a market cap of $53.4 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 36.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Danaher Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets professional, medical, industrial, and commercial products and services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.38. TheStreet Ratings rates Danaher Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Danaher Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV