PALMDALE, Calif., Dec. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Northrop Grumman Corporation's (NYSE: NOC) Palmdale Integration Center of Excellence employees provided more than $105,000 to local organizations, benefiting homeless shelters, the disabled, elder and children care services, and food banks as a part of their annual holiday giving campaign. The company has supported this employee-driven program for more than 50 years.
"Once again, the Palmdale Aircraft Integration Center of Excellence has raised funds in support of Antelope Valley charities to help families that need a little extra help during the holiday season," said Andy Reynolds, vice president, Manufacturing Operations and Palmdale site manager, Northrop Grumman.
Donations consisted of food, blankets, toys, gifts and monetary donations in support of local charities making a positive impact in the region.Throughout the year, Antelope Valley employees participated in a variety of fundraising endeavors, such as conducting silent auctions, hosting toy drives, holding sports tournaments and more. The end of the holiday giving campaign was commemorated Dec.18 during a reception held for representatives from local charities. "I am impressed with our employees' dedication to these holiday giving events, serving our community, and helping our Antelope Valley residents and families in need," said Reynolds. "Northrop Grumman recognizes the necessity of giving back and we are committed to empowering our local communities year-round." Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information. SOURCE Northrop Grumman Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV