NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Houghton Mifflin (HMHC) was tumbling 5.6% to $16.77 after Morgan Stanley initiated coverage with an overweight rating and a 12-month price target of $20. The publisher is a market leader and should benefit from a recovery in spending, Morgan Stanley said.
Archer-Daniels Midland (ADM) was adding 0.7% to $43.34 after coverage of the shares was initiated with a hold rating at Stifel Nicolaus. It's a valuation call, as the stock has gained 58% year to date, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Allergan (AGN) was gaining 1.1% to $108.58 on an upgrade from Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform.
Caesars Entertainment (CZR) was slipping 0.3% to $20.20 as TheStreet Ratings initiated coverage with a sell rating.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Schlumberger (SLB) estimates were cut at Credit Suisse. Estimates were reduced through 2015, Credit Suisse said. Iraq incident, weaker seismic results and poor weather will weigh on earnings, Credit Suisse said. Neutral rating and $105 price target.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV