Top 5 Whiskies: Christmas 2013 Edition
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Baby, it's cold outside so maybe just a half a drink more. We've found five whiskies to keep you warm this Christmas at prices to suit any budget.
Cheap as chips: Beam Inc's Jacob's Ghost White Bourbon Whiskey
A "Silver" winner in the International Wine and Spirit Competition (IWSC) in 2013, this whiskey is aged one year and is ideal with soda or straight up on the rocks.
A 750mL bottle retails for $21.99.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV