BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 1 st United Bancorp, Inc. ("1 st United") (Nasdaq: FUBC), the holding company for 1 st United Bank, a Florida chartered commercial bank, announced today that its board of directors has declared a special cash dividend on 1 st United common stock of $0.10 per share, payable January 20, 2014, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 6, 2014.
Rudy Schupp, Chief Executive Officer of 1 st United, commented: "In keeping with our continued commitment to create value for our shareholders, we are pleased to be able to provide a return through this special dividend."
About 1 st United Bancorp, Inc.
1 st United is a financial holding company headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. 1 st United's principal subsidiary, 1 st United Bank, is a Florida chartered commercial bank, which operates 22 branches in South and Central Florida, including Brevard, Broward, Hillsborough, Indian River, Miami-Dade, Orange, Palm Beach and Pinellas Counties. 1 st United's principal executive office and mailing address is One North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33432 and its telephone number is (561) 362-3435. 1 st United's stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "FUBC".SOURCE 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV