BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 1 st United Bancorp, Inc. ("1 st United") (Nasdaq: FUBC), the holding company for 1 st United Bank, a Florida chartered commercial bank, announced today that its board of directors has declared a special cash dividend on 1 st United common stock of $0.10 per share, payable January 20, 2014, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 6, 2014.
Rudy Schupp, Chief Executive Officer of 1 st United, commented: "In keeping with our continued commitment to create value for our shareholders, we are pleased to be able to provide a return through this special dividend."
About 1 st United Bancorp, Inc.
1 st United is a financial holding company headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. 1 st United's principal subsidiary, 1 st United Bank, is a Florida chartered commercial bank, which operates 22 branches in South and Central Florida, including Brevard, Broward, Hillsborough, Indian River, Miami-Dade, Orange, Palm Beach and Pinellas Counties. 1 st United's principal executive office and mailing address is One North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, FL 33432 and its telephone number is (561) 362-3435. 1 st United's stock is listed on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol "FUBC".SOURCE 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV