ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of McIntyre Risk Management, LLC located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 2002, McIntyre Risk Management (McIntyre) is a retail insurance broker providing retail commercial property/casualty and risk management insurance products and services for their upper middle-market U.S. and international clients. In addition, they offer insurance support services including risk control strategies, contract reviews, claims management, loss control and modification modeling. Anthony McIntyre and his colleagues will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of Douglas Brown, head of Gallagher's northeast retail property/casualty brokerage operations.
"McIntyre has a team-based culture that is highly regarded for its strong focus on quality client service. Their extensive experience in commercial lines coverage and their team-based sales environment will be great complements to our Northeast region," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "The addition of the McIntyre team will also strengthen our footprint in the Philadelphia area. We are extremely pleased to welcome Tony and his team to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 24 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. Akin Director – Investor Relations 630-285-3501 or email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV