10 Best Charities for Christmas 2013
6. The Children's Aid Society
Based in New York City, the Children's Aid Society provides foster care and medical services to more than 70,000 children each year. The organization offers a range of educational and recreational programs in community centers throughout New York's boroughs.
Of the $139.76 million raised in fiscal 2012, 90.6% was distributed to programs and services for the children.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts