10 Best Charities for Christmas 2013
7. Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
The Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation is dedicated to biomedical research, developing effective treatment for human disease. The charity has been responsible for identifying a key enzyme believed to cause Alzheimer's disease and was involved in developing a breakthrough breast cancer testing system.
Of the $64.43 million raised in fiscal 2012, 90.5% was channeled towards medical research and 6.8% towards administrative expenses.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts