10 Best Charities for Christmas 2013
7. Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
The Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation is dedicated to biomedical research, developing effective treatment for human disease. The charity has been responsible for identifying a key enzyme believed to cause Alzheimer's disease and was involved in developing a breakthrough breast cancer testing system.
Of the $64.43 million raised in fiscal 2012, 90.5% was channeled towards medical research and 6.8% towards administrative expenses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV