10 Best Charities for Christmas 2013
8. Carnegie Institution for Science
The Carnegie Institution for Science, founded in 1902 by American steel magnate Andrew Carnegie, is an organization devoted to scientific discovery. The charity focuses on research in earth science, plant and developmental biology and astronomy.
Based on data from Charity Navigator, the charity has achieved the highest rating for fiscal responsibility and excellence for 13 consecutive years. For fiscal 2012, of the $121.69 million raised, 86.2% went directly towards research and development.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV