10 Best Charities for Christmas 2013
9. National Education for Assistance Dog Services
The National Education for Assistance Dog Services (NEADS), also known as Dogs for Deaf and Disabled Americans, trains and provides canines to the deaf or physically disabled. Since its inception in 1976, NEADS has trained more than 1300 assistance dog teams.
For its fiscal 2012, the charity pulled in $2.45 million in revenue, 85.6% of which went directly towards training and providing care dogs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV