10 Best Charities for Christmas 2013
9. National Education for Assistance Dog Services
The National Education for Assistance Dog Services (NEADS), also known as Dogs for Deaf and Disabled Americans, trains and provides canines to the deaf or physically disabled. Since its inception in 1976, NEADS has trained more than 1300 assistance dog teams.
For its fiscal 2012, the charity pulled in $2.45 million in revenue, 85.6% of which went directly towards training and providing care dogs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts